Sunday, April 7, 2013

Bridal Lehenga Inspiration

So it's been a while, and a lot has happened. Actually a lot has been happening since the second half of 2012. I did not want to talk about it. I did not want disclose it. Anyway, it is about time now, besides, no one reads my blog anymore, so I'm ready to reveal!! :)

I'm getting married. Yep, I'm getting married to MB (Man-Boy,as I choose to call him!, in case you need a refresh) I've been dating him for a while, quietly, neither confirming my friend's suspicions or shouting from roof tops. We finalized the wedding dates, and  we will be officially married this summer.

I know this is soon, I saw it coming, it was on my radar, but I was planning for the fag-end of December 2013. Well, you know, I propose, and My Mom disposes!! :)
So, in view of everyone's obsession about 'muhurtham', the wedding will take place in May.

That's such little time, that I don't even have enough time to shop and plan my wedding the way I want. In fact, we couldn't get the venue I was raving about. That was the biggest disppointment in my wedding planning and I couldn't get over it for many days.

Now the worst part is I'll stuck be in China until days before my wedding wrapping up my work, transitioning out to a different resource. So, I don't even have time to shop. How bad is that??!!

I've been rummaging the internet for a bridal lehenga inspiration. I plan to wear a lehenga for the reception dinner. So here is my collection for all of you to get insipred. Enjoy!!!

Btw, the usual disclaimer, I don't own any of these photos:











To quote Rachel Zoe, 'I die' (... to quote myself... and go to heaven!!!)

No comments: